Currents API provides a simple mean of obtaining recent and historical news from a comprehensive coverage of sources.
Example use cases of this service is below:
1) Recent news and articles from different sources
2) Retrieval of news articles about specific topic, e.g. iPhone, Apple, Trump, or Bitcoin.
3) The service also support retrieval of news using a combination of keywords, e.g. “iPhone” and “Review”
4) Limit and sort the results by date published, keywords, url, language and the following categories.
5) Understand the number of articles that mention a specific topic over a period of time. This will allow a pulse check of trending topics.
6) Get insights into changes in sentiment specific to topics of interest. For example, sentiment of news on a specific company.
Get started by signing up and explore our offering with a free API key. Usage is free for development, open source and non-commercial work.